Classes and Seminars
We hope you'll join us for one or more of our in-depth programs and learn from the experts.
Attend our seminars! Talk with the professionals and get your questions answered! Learn from these experts about the various types of back and neck problems and their latest treatments. We will even demonstrate the right exercises to help you be active.
These public events, presented by Arthritis Education by Professionals, Inc., give people with arthritis the opportunity to learn firsthand about arthritis management in live seminar-style presentations hosted by Jan Revella, R.N. and featuring our physician guest speakers.
Visiting Physicians Program
Sonoran Spine Center offers the opportunity for visiting spine surgeons to observe surgery. Surgeons can choose from the ongoing case load which cases they would like to observe and which techniques they would like to see. For surgeons interested in observing surgery, please contact Jan Revella through the Sonoran Spine Research and Education Foundation. Examples of commonly performed surgeries include:
- Scoliosis correction in children and adults
- Kyphosis correction in children and adults
- Interbody fusion and instrumentation techniques for degenerative disease
- Spinal osteotomies and realignment procedures for spinal imbalance
- Revision surgery for prior failed spine fusions
- Low stress deformity reduction techniques utilizing direct vertebral translation